Invoice Finance is an excellent alternative source of finance for businesses by significantly improving their cash flow. With debt factoring, a business can release immediate cash from their invoices with the help of a factoring company, instead of waiting for 30, 60, or even 90 days for their customers to pay.
Starting and operating a small business is rewarding and exciting, but it comes with a host of challenges that can’t be denied. From managing start-up and growth costs, marketing, finding customers, and creating positive cash flow, it’s no wonder that not all new businesses make it past their first few years – and no wonder many business owners lose sleep over it.
If you’re struggling to create the cash flow necessary to hire a new employee, buy new equipment, ramp up production, or just not getting the support you need from your bank, you should seek alternative cash flow solutions such as debt factoring from a non bank lender. Debt factoring can be a flexible alternative to traditional business loans provided by restrictive banks who don’t always step up to help businesses when they need it most.
What are the alternatives to big banks?
As a small business owner, you owe it to yourself to explore the options that will help your business succeed. A variety of non-bank lenders are active in the marketplace to provide invoice finance.
Invoice Finance gives you access to money you’ve already earned, but don’t yet have in your account because of outstanding invoices. If a client takes 30,60, or 90 days to pay an invoice, they’re sitting on your money for that long. It can take a strain on your cash flow when all your clients are taking a long time to pay. That is money – your money – you could use to fund your next growth project or simply to keep your business going. Instead of waiting for it to trickle in, you can use debt invoice finance to get most of it now.
Our invoice finance facility is flexible and fast, where invoices are often funded within 24 hours and tailored to your business needs. We will advance you up to 80% of the invoice value, as quickly as 24 hours. Once your client pays the invoice Regency, we will credit you the remaining 20% less any accrued fees. It’s that simple.